In this episode, Megan Miller, who is an intentional expert, speaks on the podcast about intentional selling, offering advice on how sales professionals can stay on top of their game in the midst of chaos.
She explains the importance of being able to choose who to spend time with and to think of what success looks like and emphasizes the concept of working together with others instead of competing against them.
Finally, she speaks on the need to check one’s mindset in the morning and to be intentional with decisions being made.
Tune in to learn from the expertise of Megan Miller and gain valuable insights on how to succeed at intentional selling.
Key Topics & Timestamps
- 00:04:46 - Community Over Competition
- 00:05:20 - Work Smarter, Not Harder
- 00:10:30 - Take Time For Yourself
- 00:15:38 - Sales Strategies and Intuition
- 00:16:19 - Trust Your Intuition
- 00:20:26 - Defining Success for Yourself
- 00:21:31 - Find Happiness in the Present
- 00:23:31 - Lessons Learned in Sales
- 00:26:12 - Trust Yourself and Take Action
- 00:27:08 - Connect to Build Relationships
- We shouldn't get frustrated when we have a bad day and we shouldn't get too excited when we have a good day because that day was predicated on all of those other days. The best way is to enjoy and embraces both of them.